Sunday, October 16, 2011

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILIONAIRE?


Hi everyone!


Okay its Sunday and I am thinking about being prosperous!

I bet everyman wants to be a Millionaire. Guess what, a Naija man is certainly an Oliver Twist and definately would not want to stop there until more zeros are added to hit the billion target which feels or definately sounds much much better. (lol!).

I reminisce on that popular American song “I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad…..”(ego nmadu!!)

But today I’ll share this cool extract I got from a church comedy manual I found about a guy’s
conversation in the forest. The story goes………………

A man was walking through a forest pondering about life away from the busy streets to enjoy a
closer touch of nature and also feel closer to GOD away from the busy city life.

So while walking in the forest, he felt a little closer to GOD and felt God was actually listening
So he asked “God are you listening”
And a huge deep voice replied “Yes my son I am here”.

The man was a little convinced but still wondering if this voice was God’s and then pondering a little
with some curiosity he continued.

“God what is a million years to you?”
And then the voice replied “Well my son, a second to me is like a million years to you”

The guy continued walking and pondering on how he needed money so badly, looks up in the
sky and says “God what is a million dollars to you?’’.

And then the voice replied again “my son, a million dollars to me is like a penny. It has
 no value and to me that is so little.

The guy ( being an Ibo man) without thinking quickly looks up in the sky and said “God, can I have a million dollars please, since that is so little to you?’’.

And then the voice replied “wait just a second”.
The guy quickly recalling screams  ''a second, hope that ain’t a million years!!!!’’
(thinking deeply in his thoughts and saying to himself, "n nah man! this must be the devil ").

Muah!! I love Sundays, pretty cool day to have a swell time resting staying indoors, hanging out
or visiting the cinema’s whichever way you love it, enjoy the weekend....... (lol )



QUOTES

By the 7th day God had finished the work he had been doing, so on the 7th day he rested from all his work..... (C) The Bible




No comments:

Post a Comment