Tuesday, November 29, 2011

POETIC FEELINGS FOR A MAN IN BLACK.




Hello blogosphere,                                

A man in black is usually someone with an impulsive nature where I come from.

This guy or lady will definately stop you even when you think you are a conservative law abiding citizen and in much of a hurry.

You’ll never know what a man in black has up on his sleeves, even if you think you already have all it takes to plead your case for something is always missing…………..

I’ve had lots of encounters with a man in black while observing my business all in the name of the law… sometimes I've been saved by grace but sometimes I've been so unlucky with my worst being when I had to do a community service the 9ja way for disobeying the red light.

I love the man in black because he's only human and sometimes it gets so worse when she is a woman. So I had a prank to take the poetic laws into my hands and I guess unlike me, it’s not so funny but that’s how it feels sometimes when you see the ugly side of a man in black.  check this out.....


A livelihood by the roadside
A staff in uniform looking so stark                                                  
Many people actually wonder if you represent lack
Or why the colour of your uniform like your mind is so dark
                                  
They hesitate when your hands says “halt!”
With the impression on their mind saying ‘’fault”
Unsure if you’re just another troubled beggar
Asking for a daily share of their ledger

As they fumble with the drawers in their car
With an expression, ‘’why’’
For a question they always hate to hear

“Where are your particulars?”(pidgin)
Or what they heared was “party cola”

And a reply they all know you like
No need to strain your ear
But search within the pockets of your gear
For the next hanging naira note
But in their minds they mime an angry reggae note

Saying
“Hey! Mr. Policeman”
“Why all this stress man!”


Is it bad belle (grudge) I feel for the ‘‘the man in black’’. I don’t think so jare! (yoruba). I lost my poetic license a long time ago but i guess I have just this one opportunity to be the law on my blog .lol



QUOTES                                                                               

This is a court of law, young man, not a court of justice. © Oliver Wendell Hommes




3 comments:

  1. Hey you... hope you are good...just checking on u...

    Take care and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DHK ,thanks..waving hard. lol. I am cool n blog lazy.(smiling). checked your blog lately, nice re-brand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good u are well... thanks for checking... yeah its rebranded ohh

    ReplyDelete