Monday, November 21, 2011

"SHIT BUSINESS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS"


NDLEA OFFICIAL: You must shit...
INDIVIDUAL: I no go shit.
NDLEA OFFICIAL: You must shit today o.
INDIVIDUAL: Na by force, I say no dey shit.
NDLEA OFFICIAL: Whether you like am or not you must defecate o. 
INDIVIDUAL: If una like go call Jonathan, I say I no dey disintegrate o. (pidgin) lol.

Conversation ends.

Okay my people, I guess you’re thinking what this naughty guy is up to again. Really no fabs, just the many comedy questions of my continent and the green white green country.

Usually, I listen to Otunba Gadafi the owner of the 9ja company DMT toilets mention that shit business is serious business but never took him seriously until lately. I found out Otunba Gadafi was saying the truth following the saga of a 9ja popular TV comedian with the NDLEA.

If you think am joking about this "shit business", then you probably have not experienced the naughty side of this serious business yet. I usually imagine some scenario’s where this business has caused so many kakata (trouble).

You can imagine on a Sunday morning after the worship, midway the beautiful service while the pastor is giving us the word , this business suddenly visits right in the middle of the sweet sermon.(naughty imagination). lol

Or let’s say broda goodluck with his huge entourage in his many ajala (foreign) trips decided to join Osama, sorry I meant Obama and while having a press conference in the White House this shit business came knocking on broda Joe’s door during his speech.  Okay i know that can be handled with some form of presidential diplomacy.

But you know this shit business never gives you a warning at times. Usually it may give you a late signal which you must obey or cannot be contained. Ha! ha!  ha! 

I can recall a time the shit business came calling at my door at the wrong time while browsing the memoirs of my past. I had travelled to Cotonue- Benin Republic for the very first time you know to see what life was like there. I had all my Naija currency loaded and when I had changed the money to the Francs currency, I was fabulously fat in my wallet.

After enjoying my whole day visiting places and having a wonderful time, I decided to explore the night scenarios with my host which was interesting.  I remembered we got to this suya spot and I called the French “aboki” (friend”) to give me suya. I noticed their own suya had lots of chicken and other varieties. The chicken was so attractive and cheap, so I told the guy to give me a full chicken and another for my host.  I stinginly finished one whole roasted green peppered chicken suya that night all alone.

The next day after saying goodbye to my host, I took the next available bus to Lagos. Gann gannn!! (Action movie sound) this shit business decided I was the next victim on its list o. At every 10 kilometers interval from Seme border my people, it was serious trouble ooooooo. (Lol). This Kakata (trouble) made sure its knock on my door was so heavy that I kept the whole passengers waiting every time a gas station was in site. I usually told them I needed to go do some serious business . At some point I tried holding it, sweating in the process but alas! at a point I noticed my business was no longer secret as everyone kept looking back at where i was and telling me "sorry o". Kai (Hausa). lol

Finally, this business became so naughty; I had to drop down before we got to the final stop to join another bus to save my face 'cause everyone had labeled me “Mr Shit Business”. 

So when next you hear Otunba Gadafi say “shit business is serious business”, the guy is right o. Hmm!, last I heared the 9ja TV comedian is about to hit it big again in this shit business. So, who knows when NDLEA will detain next with the usual, ‘‘Mr. Man, oya shit!! ’’.



QUOTES

"Life is fun, so don't it take too seriously all time. Even your challenging moments could be a pill to put a smile on your face". Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment