Thursday, November 3, 2011

CHINESE LIU LU AND RAMSEY THEOREM.



Hi Everyone,


Chin Chua Cheng Chu Chung Chin Chang Chua (Speaking Chinese).
 

Forgive me, I've been speaking in funny tongues lately but recently been cracking my brains on what next to share on my blog until I discovered this story about a Chinese genius called Liu Lu.

Basically, I've studied most Chinese folks. I know they are usually talented mostly in the sciences, engineering and computing. I always phantom how good an average Chinese kid is with mathematics.

So I am forced to recall what my 9ja folks are known for.

Yep! football (small), music (growing), entertainment & comedy (at least), Banking (restructuring after tsunami), Fashion (we produce small but wear plenty o!!), corruption (cough! cough! , ask our excellent Otunba, UK friendly Ibori, excetera, excetera) .

I also recently recall some cool Naija blooded diaspora folks like Chris Aire. His jewelries are really bad and my guy you’ll also cough out some hard earned $ dollars to get any of his collection. 

I totally agree that Nigerians are doing Africa proudly globaly but back to my chinese story about Liu Lu (tongue twisting) before i forget . Liu Lu was actually a final year college kid who solved this mystery theory that no one had been able to prove for the past two decades just in a single night. It’s so cool that as a final year undergraduate student, he immediately got an offer from the same school for a postgraduate with a successive PHD in his field. 

Men!!!!, being a final year student in a 9ja University if I recall during my days(hmm). Your worry capacity at that time was high o, your lecturer smiling ability was second to none, your church going capacity increased and your praying ability if rated, was close to that of prophet Elijah o ..!! (lol). 

Okay, Liu Lu (yeee!! my tongue o) may have math’s solving skills but my guy an average Naija final year student will get a world medal when it comes to cracking personal or people relation skills due to the unusual experiences and encounters with lecturers. (Abeg no be joke).

I guess Liu Lu did have some extracurricular to deal with too and had extra time on his side to prove this math’s theory but my Naija blokes have cracked harder theories to graduate from our glorious Ivory towers when you sit down to listen to their personal account . If there are special awards for finally bagging a 9ja degree,  every 9ja graduate deserves one and an instant PHD offer shekina! (Hausa). `


See you in my next blog…keep on smiling for sure.



QUOTES

Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can't are both right.
- Henry Ford


 

6 comments:

  1. lol..............plenty things dey naija ppl mind jawre, maths problem no join
    thanks for dropping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah right Luciano, student wey drink gari sleep wan solve theory...Thanks you too n stay hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U aint speaking chinese jor... Infact to be precise you are not speaking Mandarin.........

    My sis is studying Mandarin and she is quite good (boasting..evil grin). I can speak a little bit of Mandarin.My point pls do not take the meek....lol(but i know you are trying to make a point).

    Naija will get there soon, dont know when but time will tell...

    ReplyDelete
  4. DHK ha ha! about my Chinese or Madarin.It's a blend between Calabar language and Chinko..Even with A PHD in Madarin, you can't decode it.lol. About 9ja, amen. thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I totally agree that Nigerians are doing Africa proudly globaly" globally*


    bwahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

    In your fucking dream chimp. The only good thing about Nigerians are slaves.

    ReplyDelete